This page lists inquiries which we have some interest in processing. If you have an inquiry you think is interesting, please suggest it on our Github issue tracker.
Generally, we prioritise those inquiries which are most relevant and most easy to process.
Click on an inquiry to go to its Github issue and find out more.
These are inquiries which we have chosen because their findings still have important political implications in their country of origin and even further afield.
United Kingdom Inquiries
- “Saville” Inquiry into Bloody Sunday
- Inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenko
- “Al-Sweady” Inquiry into the conduct of British forces in Iraq
- “Hutton” Inquiry into the death of Dr. David Kelly
- Inquiry into Access to Capital for Businesses
United States Inquiries
- FCIC Report into the 2007/8 Financial Crisis
- “Valukas” Lehman Brothers Bankruptcy Trustee Report
- Inquiry into technical issues with Healthcare.gov
- Senate CFR report into modern slavery
- Senate report: “Climate Change: The Need to Act Now”
- Senate investigation into US vulnerabilities to money laundering, drugs and terror financing
- Senate investigation into Dividend Tax Abuse
- “Rettig” Inquiry into alleged abuses of the Pinochet regime in Chile
These are historic inquiries that were of great importance at the time of their publication. They are fascinating and highly important historical documents that make for interesting reading.